KOPPPEL, INC. knows how important privacy is to our valued customers. We want to ensure you understand how we collect and use your personal information. This Data Privacy Notice summarizes our policies regarding the use, storage, collection of your data which is obtained from various sources in order to understand, improve and provide you with a more personalized experience with our products.
KOPPEL, INC. is a personal information controller under Republic Act No. 10173, commonly known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations (the “Act”). This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Notice”), prepared in accordance with the Act, sets out our Personal Data protection practices that are put in place to protect the Personal Data of individuals whom we deal and do business with.
1. Personal Data we collect
The Personal Data that we collect about individuals may include but not limited to the following:
2. E-mail Address
3. Mobile Number / Telephone Number
7. Marital Status
8. Government Records
10. Tax Returns
12. Financial Information
You may have provided the Personal Data to us personally or authorized other individuals to provide the Personal Data to us and consent on your behalf to our collection of your Personal Data from these individuals. These individuals could be your employer, superiors, employees, subordinates, colleagues and family members.
For Personal Data about other individuals that you provide us, you confirm that you are authorized to disclose and consent, on their behalf, to the processing of such Personal Data for the purposes which we collect and use Personal Data, or other purposes for which your consent has been sought and obtained.
2. Purposes and use of collected Personal Data
Koppel collects and uses Personal Data for purposes which you have authorized us or given your consent. We would seek your consent prior to using your Personal Data should we need to use your Personal Data for any other purpose which you have not given your consent.
We collect and use the Personal Data that you provide us arising from our business relationship for the following purposes:
1. To conduct background checks required by our existing Company policy.
2. To supply our products and services and support our clients, service providers, vendors and business partners.
3. To evaluate and improve our products and services.
4. To evaluate the products and services provided by our vendors, service providers, business partners.
5. To deliver notices, products or services and the marketing of such products or services.
6. To enter into necessary agreement and/or contract in relation to the sale and supply of 7. Koppel products and services.
8. To establish and better manage business relationship with clients, service providers, vendors and business partners.
9. To process any communication send to us including after sales services or customer service related matters.
We also disclose and transfer Personal Data to the following parties for the purposes of managing, operating, administering our business and for our business and legal purposes:
1. Third Party service providers who will conduct due diligence / background checks required by our existing Company policy.
2. Financial institutions for purposes of payments and transactions related to services provided to Koppel by our vendors, service providers and business partners.
3. To our service providers retained to perform services on our behalf.
In addition, we would disclose Personal Data in the following cases:
1. When required by law;
2. When requested by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
3. In compliance with a court order or direction from a government agency or regulatory authority ordering the disclosure of the Personal Data.
3. Disclosure, sharing and transfer of Personal Data
Personal data provided to us will generally be kept confidential unless you consent and authorize us to provide or disclose your Personal Data. Koppel does not sell or rent Personal Data that we collect from individuals, including our Web site visitors. In the course of providing our products and services to our customers, clients and business partners, we disclose, share and transfer Personal Data to the parties mentioned hereunder and for the following purposes:
1.To companies or organizations acting as our agents, contractors and/or sub-contractors or service providers.
2. To government and non-government authorities as required under law.
3. To our auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers.
4. Companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with products and/or services that you have requested.
5.Other parties in respect of whom you have previously given your express consent.
4. Protection, Security and Retention of Personal Data
Koppel will take all reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data we hold from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction and other similar risks.
Koppel will only retain Personal Data for as long as the retention is required for the purposes for which we collected the Personal Data and for our business and legal purposes. We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary and will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information.
5. How to Contact Us
To ask questions or make comments on this Notice and our privacy practices or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, you may reach us through our Contact Us page.