Credit and Collection Supervisor
specialty:Credit and Collection
job title:Credit and Collection Supervisor
- Checks accuracy of Sales Invoice and Sales orders
- Monitoring of Daily Collection via in house collectors and UnionBank OSP (outsourced service provider)
- Verifies check /collection transmittal to Treasury
- Prepares the itinerary report for field collectors and Unionbank onsite collection ; closely monitor work accomplishment and escalation of service issues to Manager.
- Checks accuracy of Statement of Accounts before sending out to customers
- In charge of monitoring invoice countering
- Account reconciliation of dealers with hardcore/delinquent accounts
- Authorizes or refers accounts to manager for legal actions against debtors
- Oversees the processing and evaluation of credit applications
- Oversees the billing processes and recommends improvements and developments to sustain billing accuracy and timeliness
- Performs all other tasks that may be required by the Manager /Immediate Superior
- Accountancy Graduate or any Finance related course with at least 2 years experience as Credit and Collection or Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, EXCEL, WORD and Power Point
- Exposure to SAP is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Must possess a courteous and professional demeanor with customers.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Can work with minimum or no supervision
- Willing to extend work hours when necessary or as instructed by Manager
- With pleasing personality