job type:Full Time
experience:With a minimum of 7 years of progressive leadership experience in an HR Position
Job Location:Corporate Office (Ortigas) & Manufacturing Plant (Canlubang, Laguna)
Salary/hourly pay:Monthly rate
job Function:Human Resources Management
specialty:Human Resources Management
job title:HR Manager
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources Programs. Identifies opportunities and improvements and recommends solutions to issues and concerns.
- Initiates policies, programs, and practices and work for hand in hand with management to keep informed of new development.
- Establishes a training program that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, a new employee onboarding/orientation, management development, and the measurement of training impact.
- Oversees the recruitment and hiring practices and procedures necessary to fill up manpower vacancies in a timely manner.
- Reviews and evaluates audit finding and facilitate the necessary due process; likewise recommends and implements appropriate disciplinary measures.
- Conducts counseling and coaching to erring and non-performing employees when necessary.
- Monitors and reviews performance appraisal of employees and corresponding salary adjustment when it falls due.
- Process timekeeping of managers and payroll of all employees bi-monthly; ensure the correctness of entries on allowances and deductions.
- Monitors government-mandated benefits payment in a timely manner
- Updates and monitors company wage and salary structure, pay policies within the company.
- Heads market research to update pay practices to keep competitive in the industry as the need be.
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Manage office administration and safety. I.e. security, housekeeping, supplies, mobile phone and sim card, company vehicle, shuttle service, canteen concessionaire, etc.
- Oversee implementation of car plan, fleet card, car insurance, etc.
- Oversee and manage company-initiated activities (Summer Outing, Company Anniversary, Christmas Party).
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, preferably Psychology or Business and Organizational Development
- With a minimum of 7 years of progressive leadership experience in an HR Position.
- Work location: Corporate office (Ortigas) & manufacturing plant (Calamba Laguna)