Document Control Assistant
job type:Rank and File
experience:At least 1 year working experience in the same field
Job Location:Carmelray Industrial Park I, Canlubang Laguna
Salary/hourly pay:Monthly rate
job Function:Document Controller
job title:Document Controller
- Control and maintain all externally and internally generated documents.
- Ensure that all procedures and work instructions are implemented.
- Recommend new programs that will improve the quality system of the factory.
- Assist in ensuring the company’s compliance with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standard.
- Assist in ensuring that no major issues/findings will be found by the third-party auditor during an audit and follow-up surveillance audits.
- Conduct the regular Internal Quality Audit on different Departments.
- Responsible for the calibration of all testing Equipment in Coordination with the Process Quality Assurance Engineer Inspection Measuring and Testing Equipment (IMTE).
- Analysis of Quality issues and formulation of Corrective Actions.
- Work with Quality Assurance Supervisor/Manager in preparing the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Coordinates with all departments on document problem analysis and corrective action formulation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Certified Internal Quality Auditor, familiar with International Organization for ISO is an advantage.
- Expert in Process Control and Quality Assurance.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Must have very good communication skills (oral and written)